Thermocromex™ is a remarkable limestone plaster ultra-high-performance cladding that is a technically brilliant reformulation that can be applied to virtually any substrate, including CMU, frame/sheathing, tilt wall, poured-in -place concrete, and lightweight blocks/cement, and has been used successfully for over 25 years.
Also available in custom colors, Thermocromex delivers a vibrant and permanent finish that requires no other coloring or top coat. The alkali- and UV-resistant pigments will not fade over time, and the finish is both weatherproof and breathable. Almost no maintenance is required to enjoy the original appearance, year after year. Thermocromex can also be installed in multiple colors for a natural appearance that could only come from stone.
These colors are of the same quality as on the packaging of online.
Thermocromex carries a 20 year material performance warranty that includes keeping out the rain and delamination.
- Naturally weatherproofs, no moisture barriers required
- Never needs recoloring, uses only non-fading inorganic pigments
- Exceptional vapor permeability, will not trap moisture
- 20-year performance warranty includes keeping out the rain, delamination, etc.
- No shrinkage cracks
- Non-combustible per ASTM E-136, can be used on all wall assemblies
- 45 potential LEED v4 points in 8 categories
- Outstanding performance in any climate from -50°F to 120°F
- Passes accelerated weathering and wind-driven rain tests; no effect from salt fog exposure
- Air permeance is 100% better than new ASHRAE standard for air barriers
- Easily applied to multiple substrates, even over brick
- Very low capillarity, will not absorb water
- Low modulus of elasticity, very flexible
- Product life expectancy is multi-generational